Sunday, March 11, 2012

Pinterest Challenge

As you probably know, some awesome bloggers (namely Sherry, Katie, Cassie, and Erin) are hosting a winter edition Pinterest Challenge. In case you just joined the blogging world, you are undoubtedly no stranger to the greatness of Pinterest - an online bulletin board of sorts to pin ideas, inspiration, recipes and the like. However, how many of us just pin, pin, pin all of the amazing stuff out there, but never actually ACT on it and create some of the beauty that we are inspired by?

source
So I invite all of you to join this challenge as well. It can be anything you've pinned - a craft, recipe, organization project, room design, etc. I have been scrolling through my pinterest boards (follow me here) and I'm narrowing down some choices to tackle and link up with the hosts on Wednesday. I know it's a little late in the game to start working, but there's nothing like some good old fashion pressure to get the job done!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment